Our Privacy Principles
- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
Relevant Privacy Legislation
This website is designed to comply with the following policies:
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
The compliance of this website with the above policies will likely mean this website is compliant with data protection and privacy legislation around the world.
If you are unsure about our compliance in your country, please contact us. Contact details can be found in section 3 below.
Who We Are
Registered office: Electric Interiors, 1 Woollaton Close, Grange Park, Swindon, SN5 6BB
Company registration number: 05584895
What information do we collect about you?
Website Visitor Tracking
Our website uses Matomo Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use this to make adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience. We only use Matomo Analytics if you give consent to cookies.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Improving our services
- Possibly contacting you with marketing material relevant to your enquiry. You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or by contacting us directly
- We may contact you to respond to your enquiry
Smart Home Consultancy will not share your information with 3rd parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
A cookie is a small piece of code that a website asks your browser (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer) to store on your computer or mobile device in order to remember your preferences next time you visit the website again. You can manage your cookies through your browser settings.
Access to your information and correction
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
To exercise any of these rights, please send us a email through our contact page.
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to contact us